New Each Week
Join us over the next few months as we focus on our families, our relationships, and our personal walk with God. Each week will feature special breakout sessions along with weekly Bible study topics to study in your family's Monday night prayer sessions.
Monday Night Family Lessons
Come back each Monday morning for a new lesson.
II Kings 24:8-16
6. The Importance of Living Righteously
1. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king? (read vs 8)
2. Was he a Godly example of leadership? (read vs 9)
3. What did Nebuchadnezzar do in verses 11-13?
4. What happened in verses 14-16?
When leaders do not live righteously and obediently before God, it will have a negative impact on others.
How does this story relate to your family?
5. The Acts Model
1. How many souls were saved? (read verse 41)
2. What four things did the church focus on? (read verse 42)
3. What role did fear play in revival? (read verse 43)
4. What role did “Together”, and “One” accord have in the church? (read verses 44-46)
5. What happened on a daily basis? (read verse 47)
The book of Acts is not just the history of the early church, but it serves as a model for what the church is supposed to be now.
4. True Peace
1. Where does peace come from? (read verse 1)
2. Who provides us access into grace? (read verse 2)
3. What role does tribulation and experiences play in our walk with God? (read verses 3-4)
Parents/adults, share a story of a struggle you went through that taught you something/made you better person.
Weekly Sunday Morning Sessions
Focus Topic: My Role in Building the Family Altar
Married Couples & Singles 36+
Speakers: Bishop Nathaniel & Mary Wilson
Location: the Sanctuary
Married Couples & Singles 35 and Under
Speakers: Pastor C. Myles and Sheila Young
Location: Fellowship Hall
Youth & Young Adults
Speakers: Boston Young
Location: Fire Place